First Impressions Count!
Make The Right Impression With Your Logo ……
Creating your business’s logo is far more than finding a font, a series of funny shapes & some colours you like, along with a catchy strapline.
Your logo needs to be instantly recognisable, project your comapany’s personality & able to work effortlesly across all your products/services in order to create a profeesinal looking brand for your company.
Some Businesses may require multiple logos so customers can easily identify different categories of their services/products or simply stand out on workwear/different products.
If your business will or does rely on a strong social media presence. Your logo needs to be designed so it’s clear & prominent across these platforms.
LESS IS MORE .... SOMETIMES
This doesn’t mean your designer is being lazy but multiple amounts of shapes & colours do not result in an outstanding logo.
A common mistake often made is producing a logo that simply doesn’t work with the clothes that are available for the company’s industry.
What you get ….
- 1 x Professional logo design, multiple variations if required.
- 2x CMYK files in different sizes for use with your printed collateral.
- 2x RGB files in different sizes for use with websites & various online services.
- Favicon design, this is the small circle design that is often used as your website identity & appears in the search browser bar.
- A file that displays all the fonts & colours in the different formats, as displayed in the image.
- Options for all size businesses.
- Sole traders, mid-range & large.
- Bespoke options available, tailored to your requirements.